- Eighteen years of experience in teaching English and social sciences in Iran in high schools
- One of the central members of the „teachers team leaders“ for three years
- Being a university lecturer for one year, two semesters, teaching the subjects of international law, human rights, and legal texts in Payam- Noor University in Tehran Province
- Volunteer Works: Teaching to „labor children without identity documents, deprived of education.“ once a week, for ten years
- Research University Activities
- 2019: How to Overcome Child Marriage in Iran, Ambiguities in Politics, Legislation, and Judiciary. (Master’s Thesis)
- 2018: Discrimination against Girls in Iran, an Analytic Study on Paragraph 29 of the Last Concluding Observation of the Committee of the Convention on the Right of the Child for Iran
- 2018: Where Does Freedom of Religion and Belief Stand in the Issue of Obligatory Veiling at Schools in Iran?
- 2012: The Right to Education; An Analytic Study on Iran. (Master’s Thesis)
- 2000: The Effect of Poverty on Deprivation of the Right to Education of the Girls in Karaj City, Iran.
Rotating between Internal Ideologies and International Obligations. An Investigation on Human Rights Education in the School System of Iran through a Content Analysis of the Textbooks.